Indianapolis, IN

$75,000.00 - $90,000.00

Maintenance Supervisor – night shift – manufacturing

Night Shift Maintenance Supervisor - Manufacturing

Job Location: Indianapolis, IN

A well-established and reputable company has an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Supervisor for the night shift at their manufacturing facility in the Indianapolis, IN area. This position reports to the Maintenance Manager and will oversee the maintenance department, production lines, and associated equipment. The primary focus will be on maintaining the preventative maintenance system, exceeding safety and uptime goals, and controlling maintenance expenses. Additional responsibilities include equipment performance tracking, prioritizing repairs and improvements, providing technical coaching to mechanical craftsmen, and supporting maintenance and capital projects. The position offers an 8% bonus eligibility, including both base salary and overtime. Employees can accrue vacation time monthly and can use it before fully accruing – 21 days in total. The company also offers a matching 401(k) program up to 6%, with an additional 3% contributed by the company, resulting in a total contribution of 9%. Relocation assistance is available nationally. The position became available due to an internal transfer. The working schedule is a 4x4 shift from 6:00pm to 6:45am, with premium pay for unscheduled shifts. Our company takes pride in fostering a impactful, energized, and inclusive culture within the industry.

You Will:

  • Lead a team of maintenance workers responsible for machine maintenance and installation
  • Monitor production line downtime and efficiency, with a focus on continuous improvement
  • Ensure daily maintenance is completed by operating personnel to eliminate failures and optimize equipment lifespan
  • Train and motivate employees to adhere to safe and quality work standards
  • Enforce the plant's safety program and comply with OSHA regulations
  • Take ownership of predictive and preventive maintenance activities, including various analysis techniques
  • Evaluate and optimize preventive maintenance schedules to maximize equipment reliability
  • Maintain equipment within the maintenance budget while complying with union contracts and regulations
  • Read and interpret safety rules, blueprints, schematics, and maintenance instructions

You Have:

  • High school diploma or GED equivalent
  • 3+ years of previous maintenance experience
  • 1+ years of management experience
  • Experience with Preventative Maintenance programs and knowledge of Electronic and Electrical principles

Company Benefits:

The company values your well-being and offers the following benefits, depending on your location and role:

  • Health: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident, and disability insurance
  • Wealth: Competitive pay, incentive opportunities, matching 401(k), and stock purchase plan
  • Growth: Online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
  • Balance: Paid time off, parental leave, flexible work schedules (subject to your location and role)

Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00

  • Max. file size: 300 MB.