We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Coordinator to join our team in Orlando, FL. In this position, you will play a crucial role in upholding and enhancing our quality standards. Utilizing your keen attention to detail and expertise in various quality documentation processes, you will ensure that our products consistently meet or exceed customer requirements. Your proficiency in blueprint reading and understanding of manufacturing processes will contribute to the overall success of our quality management system.
- Create comprehensive inspection guidelines for each job, which includes ballooning blueprints and generating Inspection Reports, First Piece Reports, and Shipping data sheets for each part.
- Review customer purchase orders before shipment to verify compliance with requirements.
- Produce Certificates of Conformance and duplicate quality documentation for each shipment, keeping a copy for the Office Manager.
- Ensure timely closure and inspection of file folders, maintaining organized and efficient record-keeping practices.
- Review job packets to identify any changes that may impact quality and promptly notify the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Perform additional duties as assigned, contributing to the smooth operation of the quality department.
To thrive in this role, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting and analyzing blueprint sketches.
- Proficiency in blueprint reading, allowing for a comprehensive understanding of manufacturing requirements.
- Familiarity with various raw materials and manufacturing processes to make informed decisions regarding quality specifications.
- Knowledge of modern office methods, procedures, filing systems, and office equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, to effectively interact with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to work under supervision, manage time efficiently, and meet project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, enabling the establishment and maintenance of positive relationships with customers and peers.
The following qualifications are necessary for this position:
- High school diploma or trade school education.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a quality-related role.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in a shop or manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience interpreting drawings and specifications to ensure compliance with quality requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience interpreting Statistical Process Control (SPC) charts, supporting data-driven decision-making processes.
If you possess a detail-oriented mindset, a passion for quality, and a commitment to continuous improvement, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join our team and be part of our journey towards excellence in manufacturing and customer satisfaction.