Toledo, OH

$75,000.00 - $90,000.00

Maintenance Supervisor – night shift – food manufacturing

Night Shift Food Manufacturing Maintenance Supervisor

Our major and reputable brand name company is seeking a talented Maintenance Supervisor for the night shift at our manufacturing site in Toledo, OH. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance department, production lines, and affiliated equipment. Your main objective will be to maintain the preventative maintenance system and exceed the plant's safety and uptime goals while effectively managing maintenance expenses. You will also provide leadership in equipment performance tracking, prioritize repair and improvement projects, offer technical coaching to mechanical craftsmen, and provide engineering support for maintenance and capital projects.

Details of the position:

  • Night shift hours: 6:00pm - 6:45am in a 4x4 schedule
  • Additional premium pay for unscheduled shifts
  • 8% bonus eligibility (inclusive of base salary and overtime)
  • 21 days of accrued monthly vacation time (usable prior to accruing)
  • 401k matching of 6% with an additional 3% company contribution for a total of 9%
  • National relocation assistance provided


  • Lead and oversee maintenance, installation, and repair activities
  • Monitor production line efficiency and maintenance trends for continuous improvement
  • Ensure daily maintenance completion by operating personnel
  • Train and motivate employees to follow safe and quality work practices
  • Enforce plant's safety program and comply with OSHA regulations
  • Take ownership of predictive and preventive maintenance activities
  • Evaluate and optimize PM/PDM activities and frequencies
  • Maintain equipment for efficient operation within budget and regulatory constraints
  • Read and interpret technical documents


  • High school diploma or GED equivalent
  • Minimum of 3 years of maintenance experience
  • At least 1 year of management experience
  • Experience with Preventative Maintenance programs and knowledge of Electronic and Electrical principals

Company Benefits:

At our company, we value your overall well-being and offer the following benefits (subject to your location and role):

  • Health: Medical, dental, and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident, and disability insurance
  • Wealth: Competitive pay, incentive opportunity, matching 401(k), and stock purchase plan
  • Growth: Online courses and both virtual and classroom development experiences
  • Balance: Paid time-off, parental leave, and flexible work schedules (subject to your location and role)

Salary: $75,000.00 - $90,000.00

  • Max. file size: 300 MB.