- Full Time
- Full Benefit Package to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation/Sick Time, 401k with Employer Match
The Product Development Manager's role is to develop and implement the strategy for company product development and manage the product life cycle. This includes gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and collaborating with various departments to ensure goals are met. The Product Development Manager is also responsible for aligning the product with the overall company strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining the product roadmap based on strategic vision.
- Researching and establishing product performance, cost, and price requirements.
- Assisting in devising sales and marketing strategies for both existing and new product lines.
- Creating and maintaining product literature to support sales and service activities.
- Leading as a Scrum Master in a hardware environment, organizing and facilitating necessary meetings and events.
- Identifying and resolving obstacles or barriers that may hinder progress.
- Creating and monitoring critical paths within the product roadmap, managing risks and mitigation strategies.
- Tracking team progress and providing project status visibility.
- Keeping up-to-date with competitive products and evaluating new technologies.
- Preparing competitive product comparisons for sales and marketing use.
- Providing comprehensive product training to sales and marketing staff.
- Offering technical support to various departments and participating in beta test programs.
- Engaging with customers to support sales activities and identify new product development opportunities.
- Attending trade shows and meetings as required.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering.
- 3-5 years of industry-related sales, service, or marketing experience.
- Strong project management or scrum experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization and customers.
- Customer satisfaction orientation.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with a concentration in HVAC.
- Experience in designing or servicing control systems for industrial HVAC.
- Experience providing technical support for instrumentation in a related field.
- Knowledge of flow measurement instrumentation.