Inventory Control Specialist
As an Inventory Manager, you will be responsible for managing all inventory-related issues and communication with customers. You will coordinate and oversee all aspects of inventory control to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes working with plant and warehouse staff to quickly identify, investigate, and resolve inventory issues, ensuring accurate reporting to customers, and coordinating with planning, procurement, and warehouses for smooth production and delivery.
· Monitor and manage customer inventory.
· Ensure inventory accuracy at all times in collaboration with warehouses.
· Monitor incoming purchase orders and coordinate with procurement, customers, and warehouses for on-time delivery and receipt of inventory.
· Track raw material issue transactions and ensure FIFO usage for inventory on hand.
· Monitor material issue and production booking transactions daily to ensure accurate processing.
· Conduct swift cycle counting, inventory reconciliation, and button-up post campaign to maintain accuracy.
· Manage customer inventory exceptions and coordinate rework projects when needed.
· Address customer requests, complaints, and issues effectively.
· Oversee cycle counting process when necessary.
· Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
· Excellent communication and coordination skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent systems and technical skills
· Experience with ERP systems, especially MRP and Inventory Control, is preferred
· High school degree or equivalent