South Lyon, MI
CNC Milling Supervisor
- Manage a team of 18 employees across 3 different shifts.
- Conduct employee evaluations, address employee concerns, and motivate staff to achieve top performance and meet deadlines.
- Collaborate with all departments to support company goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate proficiency in operating machine tools in a safe manner.
- Diagnose machine malfunctions by observing and listening to operating machines or equipment.
- Recognize the need for adjustments or repairs.
- Efficiently perform basic machine setups with minimal supervision.
- Set machine controls accurately to regulate machining operations.
- Conduct inspections of first parts and ongoing processes.
- Ensure that all documentation is accurately completed.
- Identify the root causes of quality issues and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and organized condition on a daily basis.
- Verify that finished work-pieces meet specifications by using various measuring and inspection tools.
- Read, comprehend, and interpret customer prints using basic GD&T (ASME Y14.5-2018 or equivalent).
- Possess a strong working knowledge of G and M codes.
- Efficiently and confidently perform mill setups for any job.
- Efficiently and confidently perform lathe setups for any job.