Civil / Environmental Engineer
CIVIL / ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING SPECIALIST Charleston, SC
An immediate opportunity awaits an experienced Civil / Environmental Engineer who takes initiative and wants to be part of a dynamic team of professionals.
Our client is a well-respected environmental and civil engineering firm that is trusted by top American companies and government organizations to provide services and expertise in solving complex industry and community challenges. With over 40 years of experience, they prioritize both their clients' needs and being good stewards of the environment and natural resources. They offer a comprehensive range of environmental consulting, emissions testing, engineering, and surveying services.
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
This opportunity at our client's firm comes with all the expected benefits of a solid, career-focused company and more!
- Strong core values that promote respect, integrity, and innovation
- Friendly collaborative atmosphere - everyone works together to contribute to company success and personal growth
- Involved management - work side by side with supervisors
- Opportunities for growth and development, with mentoring and continued education support
- A successful, profitable company with numerous professional growth opportunities
- Challenging projects and a full pipeline of work
- Work-life balance and family-friendly policies
- Regular opportunities for bonuses and recognition
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, 401k with company match, and more
- Relocation assistance available for non-local candidates
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Civil and Environmental Engineering Specialist, you will provide engineering solutions in site design, water, wastewater, and environmental facilities for both public and private clients. You will collaborate with other professionals from various disciplines, including geotechnical, surveying, hydrogeological, and environmental, and ensure all work-related activities are carried out professionally.
- Demonstrate and support the company's core values
- Perform project work under the supervision of Senior Engineers
- Provide engineering solutions in site design, water, wastewater, stormwater, and environmental facilities
- Perform construction oversight and field documentation
- Coordinate design efforts with various professional disciplines
- Support business development efforts in conjunction with the sales team
- Bachelor's degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in civil site, environmental, and/or infrastructure design (water, wastewater, drainage, roads)
- Construction management experience and knowledge of surveying principles are a plus
- EIT or PE in SC or ability to obtain
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel
- AutoCAD Civil 3D preferred
Relocation available for non-local candidates
No sponsorships available